The rules for this platform are fairly straightforward:
1. Participants have to be "real people" that publish only under their own name and identity. We only allow people to deviate from this rule when they already have an well established stage name or pseudonym.
2. Each message is addressed to a specific person and only this person has the right to submit a reply.
3. Each message consists of a minimum of 450 words and a maximum of 1000 words.
4. No hyperlinks. If you need to present ideas from others in your speech, paraphrase it or explain it in your own words.
5. No add homonyms. The purpose of a post should be to challenge ideas, not the person holding them.
These rules are intended to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas and to help participants and readers with new insights from multiple perspectives on the topic at hand.